How Do I know if my Tires Need to be Balanced?
Tires can be quite pricey, an important part in making them last as long as possible is making sure they are balanced properly
6 Ways to Tell Your Tires Need to be Balanced:
- You feel a vibration in your steering wheel, floorboard or seat
- A weight fell off the wheel
- You buy new tires
- You repair or replace a tire
- It has been over 7000kms or 2 years since they were last balanced
- You notice uneven tire wear
If you notice any of these signs, make sure to take your vehicle to get it inspected & your tires balanced!
Especially in Canada we tend to have Poor Road Conditions, hitting a pothole, road work, ect could easily cause the balance of your tires to be altered.
It will not only imporve the quality of your ride but also the longevity of your tires life!